I’ve been contributing to the web for around 11 years and worked with many different companies. These include agencies like E-sites, Colours, Freshheads and clients like Eneco, KNVB, Quinny, New Heroes & Emerce.
Currently I’m employed as Senior Front-End developer at E-sites’s Health team. We create innovative solutions for care institutions, patients, pharmaceuticals, suppliers and governments.
In the moments where I’m not working I love to spend time with my lovely girlfriend Saskia, my 2 kids and my family and friends. The local cinema is treating me like one of the regulars. Occasionally I go for a run around the beautiful dutch countryside.
- Designing and creating websites
- Accessible code
- Responsive design
- CSS (Including Sass & Less)
- Build tools like Webpack, Gulp, NPM scripts
- Methods like scrum, Jira, TargetProcess, Git
- A tiny bit of experience in PHP & .Net